Get inspired by visionary people around the world to make your visions happen.
Heike’s guest: ISABEL PARRILLAS, founder of SkaleUp, Silicon Valley
How Isabel, mom of two kids, stepped out of her safe job in the corporate world to start her own business in the Silicon Valley.
Watch the interview now by just clicking on the video below!
You will learn:
- How Isabel knew it’s the right moment for a change.
- How Isabel found her unique mission and business idea.
- What’s her business about. How and whom does she help.
- How she made the decision to do what she loves.
- How she finds her work-life balance.
- What are her experiences as a woman doing business in the Silicon Valley.
- How she’s mastered ups and downs of roller coaster times.
- Why she’s doing what she’s doing.
- What she recommends to people who aren’t doing what they love.
Below are some helpful links, if you like to contact or learn more about Isabel Parrillas’ business SkaleUp:
If you’d love to be among the first to get informed about the newest VisionTalk, subscribe to my:
or register below for my „Vision Club Newsletter“ which is for free:
- the newest VisionTalk.
- a bunch of inspirations to connect to yourself and to discover and realize your dreams.
- information about the newest attractive Visionsmanufaktur programs, workshops and events.
Join my VisionClub Newsletter!
You can be sure that everything I send to you is intended to support and inspire you in the best way to unleash your full and authentic potential to go for your dreams.
With love and dedication,