VISION TALK with Thomas Rippen:
How he quit his „safe“ job as commercial employee and transformed his love and passion for horses into his full-time job as riding instructor for classical traditional and natural horsemanship.
Watch the interview below! Select ENGLISH in YOUTUBE SUBTITLES:
When the voice of Thomas heart was calling him.
Thomas Rippen shares in the interview his secrets about how he followed the voice of his heart and quit a safe job as commercial employee to become a horse and rider instructor for traditional classical and natural horsemanship.
After some detours Thomas Rippen did what his heart was telling him and dedicated his life to horses and riders.
Thomas Rippen is one of these brave persons who gave up his „safe job“ as commercial employee to follow his passion for horses and traditional classical and natural horsemanship. His way wasn’t straightforward at all. Several times he listened more to others instead of his heart. But at the end he did. And he succeeded.
In the interview with Thomas you will learn:
- 1:08 – What Thomas offers in his training center for riders and horses.
- 1:57 – How his training method differs from other training methods.
- 4:19 – Why Thomas is doing this job and what were decisive moments in his life.
- 7:41 – How Thomas found his calling.
- 10:35 – Which stations Thomas came across until he dared to go for his dream job.
- 13:30 – How he you made the decision to step out.
- 15:51 – Where Thomas got the courage from to make this step happen.
- 17:09 – If and how his detours were useful for him.
- 18:13 – What are Thomas‘ secrets to build a fulfilling life and business.
- 18:50 – Why Thomas thinks it’s important that we live our „calling“.
Happy clients and fully booked workshops are the best confirmation that his heart was right.
More and more horse owners and riders appreciate his unique sensitiveness of connecting in a very special way to horses, even to the challenging ones, when people think it’s hopeless. They want to understand and learn from him how they can build up a good relationship and make harmonious riding experience with their horses built on respect, intuition and trust. And that’s exactly the training philosophy he lives and offers in his individual training sessions and workshops, based on traditional classical and natural horsemanship. Thomas horse riding philosophy has been influenced by the natural horsemanship concept of Jean Claude Dysli and the Iberian Riding Techniques of his mentor Marc de Broissia. His clients love what Thomas does and can’t wait for the next sessions he offers. His heart was right.
Links to connect with Thomas and his wife Tamara Rippen:
VisionUp Your Life – NEWSLETTER
If you liked the inspirational interview and you’d love to have the newest VisionTalk always in your inbox, then join many other vision-passionate people in my newsletter.
Your benefits are:
- The newest Vision Talk and blog posts (coming soon!) will arrive directly in your inbox.
- You get tips about how to discover and realize your visions, especially if you are at a professional crossroad in your life.
- Inspirations and tools for your personal development to unfold your true full potential.
- You will be informed about upcoming products, events, retreats and workshops which help you to find answers to three essential questions: „Who am I? Where do I want to go? And how to get there?
Don’t miss this great opportunity! Subscribe below:
Join my VisionClub Newsletter!
If you like to work with me, you might be interested in one of the two opportunities below:
You may like watching former VisionTalks, too: